Are you ready to have your mind blown? Last night I made these incredible Paleo cookies and let me tell you, they are some of the best cookies I’ve ever made. Oh, and they are healthy, so how does it get better? I don’t think it does!
Surprisingly, this recipe has no refined sugar or flour, and the recipe is incredibly easy to make! I hope you enjoy these Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies as much as we did!
- 1 cup of oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 tsp of Himalayan salt
- 5 Tbsp coconut oil
- 6 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix oat flour (instant oats blended), coconut flour, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl microwave the coconut oil until almost liquid (about 25 seconds for me) and mix with the coconut sugar.
- Next, melt the almond butter until liquid and mix into the coconut oil and coconut sugar mix.
- Add in the egg and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Pour in liquid mix to dry mix and stir until dough forms.
- Roll the dough into balls and place on a nonstick baking sheet (mine made about 14 cookies)
- Bake until golden brown (12-15 minutes)