Outside of gratitude, when you think of Thanksgiving, I’m going to guess that the second thing that comes to mind is FOOD. Am I right or am I right? However, along with that food comes the typical “eat until your pants don’t fit because it’s Thanksgiving mentality”. You can admit it, because well, you’re not alone!
In an effort to feel less guilty this Thanksgiving, I wanted to help you find some great healthier recipes to bring around the table. This is simply a recipe round-up of some of the recipes I plan to try this holiday season. I hope you enjoy!
- Healthy Gluten Free + Vegan Pumpkin Bread
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussel Sprouts
- Creamy Vegan Mashed Potatoes
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Cups
- Green Bean Bacon Bundles
- Brussel Sprouts, Cranberry, and Quinoa Salad
- Spiced Hot Fruit Bake (Gluten Free)
I hope you have an awesome holiday and dive into these delicious, nutritious recipes!