- 1 Scoop of Chocolate Shakeology
- 6-8oz glass of ice
- About 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp Pb2
- Optional treat: A dollop (or 2) of fat free whip cream
(Note: I use a small blender like the magic bullet for this recipe so it results as a thicker shake)
- Add all ingredients in the blender
- Top with whip cream 😉
- ENJOY! That was simple wasn’t it?
~Even though this tastes sinful and incredible, it is packed with 70+ super foods and nutrients. In fact, in this glass you will get the nutrients equal to the nutrients of 5 salads. Yes, you read that right. Want more info? Contact me, check out the information I have on Shakeology, and let’s get you all set!