Can we all just stop for a second and celebrate the glorious-ness of this? Talk about taking your chocolate smoothie to the next level! I must admit, this looks incredible. I also must admit, this is not my original recipe! I am reposting from the Team Beachbody Blog, which has a ton of amazing recipes for our specific fit community- pretty amazing, right?!
If you’re looking to switch up your breakfast (or any meal, for that matter) try this Chocolate Hazelnut Smoothie Bowl. Not only is it delicious, but it packs a superfood punch with over 70+ nutrients. No guilt here!
I think you’ll love it as an option to bring you the satisfaction of ice cream, while still providing you the health benefits of your protein based Shakeology shake. Perfect way to switch up the same old breakfast routine!
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 2 Tbsp. chopped raw hazelnuts
- 1 cup ice
- 1½ tsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1½ tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp. chopped dark chocolate
1. Place almond milk, Shakeology, hazelnuts, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
2. Place smoothie in a medium bowl. Top with coconut, sesame seeds, and chocolate; serve immediately.
There you have it, easy, tasty, and guilt free! Let me know your thoughts on this superfood bowl. For more recipes, get your FREE Weekend Meal Plan here!