- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- Dash of himalayan salt
- 3/4 apple chopped
- 1 Tbsp organic grass fed butter, melted (recipe calls for this, I didn’t use it and it was still great)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Spray muffin tin with coconut oil cooking spray
- Combine eggs, banana, butter (optional) into bowl and mix well
- Combine almond flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl, mix well.
- Combine both bowls of ingredients together and mix until blended
- Add chopped apple and mix
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tins (mine made about 10 muffins)
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool and Enjoy!